OUR ARCHIVE

NEWS / EVENTS

Keeping Our Premises Safe and Nice

The Helping Hand has been operating from our current premises for the last 28 years and we had just undergone our second major cyclical maintenance to keep our premises safe and nice.  We had repaired portions of our leaking roof and got it water-proofed and repainted, re-surfaced our quadrangle, repaired the perimeter fencing, re-painted the interior and exterior of our buildings, re-wired old electrical cables, replaced broken sewage pipes, treated our ground of termites, and did some other minor repairs as well.

We are thankful that the work went on well with minimum disruption to our daily operations.  We are also grateful that the Government will pay 90% of the cost and we will only have to pay the remaining 10% of the total bill.