POSITION OF CHAPLAIN
The Chaplain’s main responsibility is to shepherd and guide the staff and residents of The Helping Hand to know and love God through sound biblical teaching and Christian counselling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) To oversee the morning devotions before the staff and residents go out to work.
2) To ensure that the Tuesday night bible study for our residents is carried out and vet through the topics being studied.
3) To share God’s word to the staff during our Ops and staff meetings.
4) To oversee our After-Care program where we invite our partnering Churches to come on a weekday to run programs with our residents.
5) To conduct deputations to churches and para-church organization to share about the ministry of The Helping Hand.
6) To plan and coordinate our family day events. (Anniversaries, Christmas celebrations, Evangelistic meetings and family night dinners)
7) To provide care and counselling to our staff and residents.
8) To go for home visitations.
1) To nurture and guide the staff in the Chaplain’s department to love and walk in the ways of the Lord.
2) To ensure the staff are carrying out their duties and responsibilities well.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
1) A BTH or Master’s in Theology.
2) Minimum of five years’ experience of serving in a church or para-church organization.
Please send in resume to Weena Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org