What We Do
Our Spiritual Therapy plays a very important role in our rehabilitation programme. Through this therapy, our residents are introduced to the teachings of the bible and are encouraged to enter into a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. Devotions are conducted in English and Mandarin by speakers coming from Churches and various Christian organisations.
- Quiet Time – Start off everyday with prayer and the reading of God’s word
- Daily Devotion – In-house morning devotions to praise God, pray and listen to His word
- Bible Study – Attend regular bible study to have a better understanding of God
- One-to-One Spiritual Counselling – Building relationships by journeying with them on their Spiritual Walk
- Aftercare – Inviting volunteers from Church & other ministries to walk with our clients
- Sunday Service – To worship God together with the larger community of Christ